From March 2021, outdoor skateparks have been allowed to reopen. In addition to this, we’re pleased to announce we’re offering coaching for skateboarding and BMX for all ages. Outdoor 1-2-1 coaching is currently permitted for adults and under 18s. For information on our coaching, please contact email@example.com
We are taking every precaution to keep our park users safe, including implementing extra cleaning, social distancing and sanitiser stations. Our priority is following guidelines so that we can continue to stay open and give people a place to hang out.
- One way in and out system.
- No access to indoor spaces – except limited access to the toilet which will be cleaned and sanitised regularly.
- Rom Hand Sanitiser station on site (kindly provided by Sign-it)
- Taped off areas, seating set 2 m apart
- A track and trace system – you will need to leave and register your contact details with us on entry.
- Cashless payments
- Masks are required to enter indoor spaces
We are still open Monday to Saturday for all ages and abilities.